Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
4 salmon fillets (500g)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sesame oil (can use olive oil)
50ml light soya sauce
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp finely grated ginger
25g fresh coriander
1 crushed garlic clove
250g of soba noodles
300g Pak Choi
- Start by making the teriyaki sauce. Peel and grate the ginger. In medium bowl mix together the soya sauce, honey, grated ginger, garlic, 2 tbsp sesame oil and the juice and zest from the lime.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the noodles, cook for 5 minutes, drain, return to the pan and stir through a tbsp of the teriyaki dressing, cover and set aside.
- Rinse and slice the pak choi in half, set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, season the salmon with salt and pepper, in a large frying pan heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil add the salmon fillets and fry for a couple of minutes on each side (if you like the salmon well cooked, then fry for 4 minutes on each side). Add the rest of the teriyaki sauce and fry for a couple more minutes while basting the salmon.
- In a frying pan heat 1 tbsp of olive oil, add the pak choi and sauté for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Serve the salmon on top of the noodles with the pak choi.
The pak choi can also be cooked in water. Bring to the boil 100ml of water, add the pak choi and simmer for a couple of minutes until the leaves wilt.
Calories 595 per serving