This bread is very low in carbohydrate and is perfect for those on a low carb or ketogenic diet. You can toast it or serve as it is. Keeps well for 2 days or can be frozen.
Makes about 10 slices.
You will need a 2 lb lined bread tin.
1 tsp sea salt
3 tbsp sunflower seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180C or 160C fan
2. Mix all the ingredients together apart from the sesame seeds.
3. Pour the mix in to the tin.
4. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
5. bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until cooked through. Test by tapping the bottom. If it sounds hollow then it is ready!
6. Allow to cool before serving.
Can be toasted. Try with mashed avocado. And sliced tomatoes.