Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
1 kg pork spare ribs ( the small ones)
4 tbsp light soy sauce
4 tbsp honey
2 tbsp ketchup
800g Maris piper potatoes
4 tbsp of shredded Chinese
6 handful radishes
2 tbsp of lemon juice
3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
5 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1.Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. In a large bowl mix together the soy sauce, ketchup and honey. Add the spare ribs and coat well, set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into wedges, put them on to boil for 15 minutes until they are just cooked then bang them against the lid of the pan so the edges go fluffy.
4. In a large roasting tin add 3 tbsp of olive oil, add the potatoes and coat well. Season with salt and pepper and put them in the oven to roast for 35 minutes.
5. Take ribs out of the bowl and lay them on a baking tray, keep the remaining marinade. Put the ribs in the oven for 30 minutes turning them over halfway through. When the ribs have been in the oven for 20 minutes brush them with the rest of the marinade and cook for a further 10 minutes until they are dark and sticky.
6. While the ribs and potatoes are cooking make the coleslaw. In a bowl mix together 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tsp of Dijon mustard and 3 tbsp of Greek yoghurt, season to taste with salt and pepper, set aside. Cut the carrot into long thin matchsticks and finely slice the radishes. Add the shredded Chinese cabbage and carrot to the bowl with the dressing and gently mix together.
7. When the ribs and potatoes are ready serve together with the coleslaw.
Note: If you like your ribs really sticky then brush them with some extra honey 5 minutes before they are ready.