500g skinless salmon fillets
700g new potatoes
20g fresh dill
2 tsp sesame seeds
250g mange tout
150ml 0% Greek yoghurt
1 tsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp plain flour
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Finely chop 2 tbsp of dill and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together 100ml of yoghurt with the zest of the lemon, 2 tbsp of lemon juice and a pinch of salt, set aside.
- Put the potatoes on to boil for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- While the potatoes are cooking make the salmon burgers. Place the fillets in a food processor and coarsely blend (should be slightly coarser then mince meat). Transfer the salmon to a mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp of the chopped dill, 2 tsp of sesame seeds, 1 tbsp of yoghurt, a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and form into 4 burgers about 1.5cm thick. Lightly coat the burgers with flour.
- In a large frying pan heat 1 tbsp of olive oil, fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each size.
- While the burgers are cooking put the mange tout on to boil for 3 minutes.
- Make the potato salad. Finely slice the radishes and set aside. In a bowl mix together 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of honey. Season to taste. When the potatoes are ready drain off the water then mix in the sliced radishes, 1 tbsp of dill, the mange tout and olive oil dressing.
- Serve the burgers with the potato salad and yoghurt sauce.