Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
500g salmon fillet (4 fillets)
150ml crème fraiche
800g new potatoes
3 tbsp olive oil
250g cherry tomatoes
1 tsp honey
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 bunch spring onions
1 garlic clove
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Prepare the vegetables. Slice the courgettes diagonally (approx 1.5cm thick). Cut the tomatoes in half and slice the spring onion into 3cm lengths. Put the vegetables in a baking tray and mix with 2 tbsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
3. Squeeze the juice of half the lemon over the salmon fillets and season with salt and pepper, add a small drizzle of oil. Place the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. While the salmon is in the oven cook the potatoes. Cut them in half and boil for 15 minutes.
5. While the potatoes are cooking make the sauce. Finely chop 2 tbsp of the dill. In a bowl mix together the crème fraiche, chopped dill, 1 tsp of mustard, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
6. When the potatoes are ready add a knob of butter and sprinkle with 1 tbsp of chopped dill on top.
7. Serve the salmon on top of the vegetables with the dill sauce and the potatoes on the side.